Satellite Integration Responsible
Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland
15 days ago
Who are we?
ICEYE is an International New Space company headquartered in Finland with colleagues from over 57 countries. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts across many disciplines (e.g., engineering, software development, radar technology, etc.). We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Teamwork, curiosity, and having fun are core values to Making the impossible possible in New Space. Join our team today!
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What will you do in this role?
- Subject matter expert in the chosen integration domain
- Manage tasks and provide support and training to 1-3 technicians
- Manage schedule priorities and independently execute work to meet company deliverables
- Run functional testing of built hardware, including setup, instrumentation, test execution, and teardown
- Assembly of mechanical sub-assemblies
- Assembly of the complete satellite
- Wire harness integration
- Operate mechanical and electrical ground support equipment
- Record work performed on shop floor management system
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of experience in electro-mechanical assembly, integration, or mechanical assembly experience
- Experience setting up and running tests and experiments
- Experience using lab equipment, such as power supplies, multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and work from drawings, controlled documentation and processes such as: mechanical drawings, assembly procedures/work instructions; schematics, engineering drawings, and parts list
- Experience with using PC and Jira
- Able to proficiently work in a linux environment
- Experience working in an electro-mechanical manufacturing company, a precision manufacturing company, or high-volume manufacturing company
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, bike benefit, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Phone subscription with iPhone of choice
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation agency support)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enable you to focus
- A wide variety of the best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. Every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.