Paris (FRANCE), United States
a month ago
At Interstellar Lab our mission is to build a future full of life, on Earth and beyond. We believe in a future where technology is enabling humans to live in harmony with nature, a future where biodiversity thrives and expands, a future where terrestrial life become multi-planetary.
To build this future, we design, manufacture and operate controlled-environment biofarms that unleash the power of plants. On Earth and in Space. Our solutions combine Hardware, AI and Bioscience. We use controlled-environment technology to mimic a multitude of conditions to allow plants, fungi and microorganisms to grow faster and better.
On Earth, we are pioneering biofarming at scale, boosting production of nutrients, metabolites and bioactive compounds in plants while providing a sustainable and safe source of plant materials. Our customers large beauty, perfume, natural ingredients, food&beverage and neutraceuticals companies.
We work with space agencies and private companies and providing then farming units to grow efficiently food for astronaut and conduct research on plant molecules in microgravity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s finance. You will research and analyze financial information, organise data, prepapre presentations and reports and support executives on investor relations and due diligence. We are looking for a dynamic profile focused on outcome, excellent problem solver and with strong communication skills.
- Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support
- Prepare reports and projections based on analysis
- Organize data into accessible reports and perform various types of analysis using key metrics
- Prepare investor reports and internal analytical memos
- Coordinate with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Conduct business and market studies on market, competitors and comparables
- Minimum 2+ years in Venture Capital or Investment bank specialised in startups and tech
- MSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Excellent analytical, numerical and communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Efficient, learn fast, work fast
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Rigorous and proactive mindset
- Ability to manage unexpected events with tight deadlines
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at Interstellar Lab. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan (US employee) short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks.
Interstellar Lab is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Interstellar Lab does not discriminate on the basis of race, regional color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.